Odeon Ventures is creating a network of informational websites to help students find the right higher education options based on their needs. Our goal is to offer a comprehensive, easy to navigate, and trusted knowledge base with a community focus to anyone looking to step into a new profession or a degree.
Our core values include user focus, community impact, and high-quality content review to ensure we achieve a positive effect on the way people access information during a course selection.
We are looking for contirbutors from the student community and expert and professional networks to help us make a difference in the way people make academic and career choices. Through the development and exposure of specialized knowledge of the highest quality standards, we want to open dialogue on pressing social and academic questions surrounding education.
What will you do?
- Write about a specialized subject, area of research, or study, and industry experience in the field/s of accounting, nursing, education, psychology, social work, heathcare & criminal justice.
- Work with search engine optimization and content teams to identify topics for inclusion in the expert blog and news sections of our websites. These will include but will not be limited to student experience with course selection, life on campus and other aspects of student life, professional experience and practical insights, admission advice, scientific and academic research, and more.
- Make available urgent topics reflecting science and industry trends and/or changes in the specified sector to positively impact readers’ knowledge and education choices.
- Support program pages with specializing articles that put the fact into context, translate complex ideas into clear concepts and inspire debate.
What are we looking for?
- Writing / research experience (at least 2 years).
- Expertise in accounting, nursing, education, psychology, social work, heathcare & criminal justice or experience earning a degree in the above (any level, studies in progress ok). If not, ability to learn about difficult topics and translate them into clear concepts.
- Native English speaker.
- Open to feedback and ability to take direction.
What do we offer?
- Rewarding experience working to improve the state of education section and people’s access to it.
- Authors exposure.
- Flexible REMOTE working arrangements.
- Ongoing collaboration.
- Competitive compensation.
You will be working with a team located in Central Europe (Czech Republic, Malta, Cyprus).