Odeon Ventures is creating a network of information websites to help students navigate through higher education options based on their needs. Our goal is to offer a comprehensive, easy-to-use and trusted knowledge base with a community focus to anyone looking to step into a new profession or start a degree. The company was founded by experienced entrepreneurs within the performance marketing industry.
Our core values include user focus, community impact and high-quality peer review to ensure we achieve a positive effect on the way people access information during a course selection. For more about us, see the short piece written by Ory, our founder, on what we do and how we behave as a team and as a company.
We’re looking for a colleague to manage our day-to-day SEO activities.
You’ll be an integral part of a small core team as well as work with external contributors.
What you’ll do:
- Perform keyword research to help the editorial team with content creation.
- Carry out ongoing site audits to ensure technical and content optimization is at an expected quality.
- Conduct competitor research and analysis to identify content gaps, as well as editorial and marketing opportunities.
- Define and create the company’s SEO KPIs and reporting process to track progress and ensure SEO visibility and growth.
- Perform content audits as a part of the review process to approve and publish website pages.
- Work with external providers and respond to editorial opportunities.
- Collaborate with the content team to make sure our publications are optimized across all platforms.
- Work with operations manager to create and manage our internal SEO knowledge base.
- Minimum of 3 years’ SEO work experience in similar environments.
- Agency experience as an independent contributor or employee an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of Google guidelines and the human quality raters’ guidelines.
- Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, Sistrix, ScreamingFrog, Google analytics, Google search console).
- Deep knowledge of E-A-T best practices.
- Experience with data analysis, developing reports and KPI’s.
- Team player who knows when to lead and when to participate.
- Solution-oriented approach and interest in solving problems.
- Results-driven and SEO visibility hungry.
- Hands-on mindset.
- Content outreach and content marketing experience.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Regular compensation review.
- Support of further learning and development.
- Fully remote working environment within a Europe-based team.
- Opportunity to shape the development of the product as a part of a growing team.
- Rewarding experience working to improve the state of education selection and people’s access to it.